Friday, April 11, 2008

Seeking Help with "Endless Summer" Project

Friends of Asbury Park:

I am writing to seek your help with a project that emerged from the recent staff retreat with Knockout, our new Marketing/PR partner. The name of the project is "Endless Summer."

The goal of the Endless Summer project is to create a calendar of 52 weeks of significant entertainment events that will take place in Asbury Park from Memorial Day weekend 2009 through May 25, 2010.

This calendar is to be completed by January 1, 2009.

Our deliverable dates are as follows:

April 18, 2008
Research all existing events in Asbury Park, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Atlantic County, and Cape May County.

April 30, 2008
Brainstorm and choose new potential events.

May 1, 2008
Create proposal and conduct outreach to promoters.

July 1, 2008
Develop marketing plan.

August 1, 2008
Secure necessary funding and sponsorships.

November 1, 2008
Submit proposal to City Council for approval.

December 1, 2008
Create plan for public launch of Endless Summer.

For the April 18th deliverable of researching all existing events in Asbury Park, Monmouth County, Ocean County, Atlantic County, and Cape May County, I have been tasked with researching events in Atlantic County. I am seeking 1-3 citizens to help me with this research.

If you are interested, please email me at james.keady@cityofasburypark.com or call me at 732.988.7322.

I hope this finds you well and I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Peace,

Jim Keady, Councilman
City of Asbury Park, NJ

No comments: